Please download and fill the MiReKoc Summer School Application Form 2023 and send the following documents as a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com:
– A current résumé
– Proof of English: Following are accepted:
– TOEFL and/or IELTS scores
– BA, MA or PhD Diploma from an institution whose language of education is in English
– An official letter signed by a relevant authority stating that the language of education is English
– Publication or thesis in English language
– One reference letter from employer or professor: The letter can be submitted by the applicant or separately e-mailed by the referees
– Written work sample: Published or unpublished article, book chapter, thesis chapter and/or report preferably on a related migration topic, if applicable
– A statement of purpose/motivation letter:
– A paragraph on how you will benefit from this summer school. Please clearly indicate your specific developmental needs (e.g., publishing, reviewing, collaborative research, career issues, getting your first job, methods, etc.). If you will be applying for a full or a partial scholarship up to 30% based on financial hardships, another paragraph describing your fitness for scholarship.
– If you are interested in presenting your work in the Discussion Sessions, please attach the following documents along with your application:
– Doctoral/academic program including:
– Main area(s) of studies
– Name(s) of your supervisor(s)
– Stage of your PhD work
– Dissertation/on-going research summary: Description of your doctoral dissertation project (around 3 pages), including a title, a precise research question, theoretical framing, empirical research design and preliminary findings, and references. Your description should also clearly convey how data have been collected/analysed, and concisely indicate the academic field to which the thesis aims to contribute.
Application Deadline: 3 April 2023
Anouncement of application results: 17 April 2023
Deadline for confirmation of participation: 2 May 2023
If you have any further queries, check out the FAQs quide or please contact the BROAD-ER Summer School Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.